    a PSTN line for local calls???

    Google brings up loads of either SIP or Skype but never both, so I am
    beginning to think its not allowed.

    TheDragon, Feb 18, 2009

  2. TheDragon

    Tim Guest

    Gigaset phone (say S685IP) with an M34 USB dongle.

    http://www.home-phones.co.uk/phone-...-connectors/siemens-m34-usb-connector-dongle/

    I reckon. I've never done this in practice, but that is the idea of
    the M34.

    Tim

    Tim, Feb 20, 2009

  3. TheDragon

    TheDragon Guest

    TheDragon, Feb 20, 2009
  4. TheDragon

    Tim Guest

    There aren't many devices which will do skype without the PC.

    Tim

    Tim, Feb 20, 2009