    3102 only has the one.

    Aside from that, the 3102 can forward voip calls to another number.

    Is that about right?

    benn686, Oct 6, 2006

  2. benn686

    ldemsp Guest

    I use 3102. It supports 4 (four) different VoIP providers, and you can
    set in the dialplan where to route the individual calls. Additionally,
    you can use some more VoIP providers directly inserted into the
    dialplan with network and authentication parameters.

    Yes, you can forward incoming voip call to another VoIP destination or
    PSTN number using (selective) call forward settings.

    ldemsp

    ldemsp, Oct 6, 2006

  3. benn686

    benn686 Guest

    Thanks!

    Do you know if its configurable so that when it receives a call (voip
    or pstn) it will FIRST ring the phone connected to it, and THEN if it
    doesnt pick up, it will forward the call to another number?

    benn686, Oct 7, 2006
  4. benn686

    ldemsp Guest

    Yes, it has the following call forwarding capabilities:

    - Call forward all case (the case your home PSTN call follows you via
    VoIP to your hotel abroad)
    - Call forward no answer (in this case the timeout is also
    configurable)
    - Call forward busy
    For the above two cases two different destinations can be configured

    - Selective call forward, depending on the CLID of VoIP ID of the
    caller. In this case 8 different destinations are configurable for
    the 8 different caller.

    Clever gizmo. Good luck for the use!

    ldemsp

    ldemsp, Oct 7, 2006