    Yep, surprised me, too. Is any one here using it with 2000 or 98SE?
    No, that's MS wanting to do the validation before you download, not
    related to particular apps AFAIK.

    -=rjh=-, Mar 26, 2006

  2. Ashley

    ~misfit~ Guest

    I have a machine that's running 98SE but it's not hooked up to a keyboard,
    mouse, monitor etc. I'm tempted to fire it up though and try it.
    Yeah, I thought about that. :) Like I said, my bad.

    ~misfit~, Mar 26, 2006

  3. Ashley

    Phstpok Guest

    Try Karen's Replicator

    http://www.karenware.com/powertools/ptreplicator.asp

    Works well and is free

    Rob

    Phstpok, Mar 27, 2006
  4. Ashley

    -=rjh=- Guest

    Just tried it on my W2K system; it needs .NET framework 1.something
    installed.

    Too bad I have 2.0 installed :-( Won't install.

    Stuff it, if MS can't even get their ducks in row, how are other
    developers ever going to cope?

    -=rjh=-, Mar 27, 2006
  5. My God! You're using Usenet! That's practically genius territory by
    average standards :)

    Aaron Lawrence, Mar 27, 2006
  6. Ashley

    Ashley Guest

    Some days, I wonder ...

    Ashley, Mar 27, 2006
  7. Ashley

    SNOman Guest

    Is this similar to using the synchronise process already within
    WindowsXP Explorer?

    SNOman, Mar 28, 2006
  8. Ashley

    Dave Taylor Guest

    It is what you wanted sync to be. I still have to try it out, but people
    say it answers all the common needs that sync used to fail on. Things like
    replicating deletions, but with rules...

    Dave Taylor, Mar 28, 2006
  9. Ashley

    Craig Shore Guest

    Nope.