    Now is it necessary, and if yes, how do I do it?
    Any advice in this regard will be of great help to me.
    Thanks.

    Jag Chan, Oct 26, 2006

  2. Jag Chan

    Pennywise Guest

    Your in over your head, unless your a fast learner.
    http://www.computerhope.com/rdebug.htm

    I can't imagine why Everest would suggest debugging the bios.

    Start | Run <type in> cmd /K debug <enter> will start the program,
    type: ?
    for help
    Type: q
    to quit

    Pennywise, Oct 26, 2006

  3. Jag Chan

    Ingeborg Guest

    As PennyWise said, there's no reason why Everest should suggest to /debug/
    the bios. Are you sure it didn't suggest to upgrade it?

    Anyhow, if it isn't broken don't fix it. Unless you've got troubles which
    can be fixed by a new bios, let it alone.

    Ingeborg, Oct 26, 2006
  4. Jag Chan

    Jag Chan Guest

    Thanks. I am going to do nothing.