    PWB Guest

    I get an error message sometimes on my pc asking me if I want to debug, can
    someone tell me why this comes and so I click yes or no?

    PWB, Feb 22, 2004

  2. PWB

    Unk Guest

    Click Start, Settings, Control Panel, Internet Options
    Click The "Advanced" tab, Scroll down to "Browsing",
    Check "Disable Script Debugging",
    Uncheck "Display a notification about every script error",
    Click "Apply", "OK"

    Additional resources:
    Error Message: Internet Explorer Script Error - An Error Has Occurred
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=285212

    Unk, Feb 22, 2004

  3. PWB

    PWB Guest

    Thanks , what causes this then , d'you know a corrupted file or what and I
    wonder if what woul've happened if i'd have click YES ? Thanks again

    PWB, Feb 22, 2004
  4. PWB

    Unk Guest

    Usually just an error in the HTML coding of the web page you visited.

    Unk, Feb 22, 2004