  1. I have a AMD Athlon 1700+ at 266fsb. using DDR 2100 ram. When I upgrade
    the cpu to a 333fsb can I use this ram ? Do I have to go with DDR 2700
    ? I think I can't ,Thanks.

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?me=AE?=, Jul 6, 2003

  2. =?iso-8859-1?Q?me=AE?=

    derek / nul Guest

    You can use the ram, ram speed is independent of the fsb speed.

    derek / nul, Jul 6, 2003

  3. thanks for the answer, someplace I saw a connection between the two,but it
    might have been just a suggestion! I know the 2700 is faster.

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?me=AE?=, Jul 6, 2003
  4. =?iso-8859-1?Q?me=AE?=

    ehoward1116 Guest

    ehoward1116, Jan 30, 2005
  5. =?iso-8859-1?Q?me=AE?=

    ehoward1116 Guest

    It will work if your mother Board soports it DDR2100 OrDDr2700 not what size
    your prosser is Your Friend Eric

    ehoward1116, Jan 30, 2005
  6. =?iso-8859-1?Q?me=AE?=

    Eric's Mum Guest

    Eric Howard! I told you to go to bed. It's 7 o'clock and way past your
    bedtime.

    Eric's Mum, Jan 30, 2005