    probably i can buy a KODAK DCS560 ( canon 1 N body ) for 250/300 Euro

    it's a good Photocam ? it's too old ? what you think about ?

    TNX

    Alberto, Jul 17, 2003

  2. Alberto

    Matti Vuori Guest

    For that money, it is a terrific buy.

    Matti Vuori, Jul 19, 2003

  3. Alberto

    alberto Guest

    heheh probably....it's not too old ? i know use CCD instead of cmow of
    all last Canon Digital SLR

    i'm very confused... ;(

    alberto, Jul 19, 2003
  4. Alberto

    Ron Baird Guest

    Greetings Alberto,

    It is a great camera and system. Does a terrific job with white balance and
    color. The camera sold for a great deal more than the price you are seeing.
    Though it is not a high resolution camera in todays standards, it was top of
    the line when offered. For $250 it sounds like a good deal to me. Get
    lenses too?

    The manual is online at the following website. Might help you.

    http://www.kodak.com/global/en/service/library/cameras/digital.shtml?id=0.1.
    30.22.6&lc=en#professional

    Good luck!

    Ron Baird