    seem to find any offical MS articles or other articles
    indicating anything pertaining to the error or how to fix
    it.... any assistance would be appreciated.

    Mark A. Chadwick, Apr 1, 2004

  2. Mark A. Chadwick

    Neil Guest

    try

    http://www.eventid.net/display.asp?eventid=10005&eventno=612

    or

    http://tinyurl.com/2624j if it wraps.

    eventid.net has a few kb articles that might help or at least point you
    in the right direction.

    Neil, Apr 2, 2004

  3. I've had this happen before. The local IWAM account had a password that was
    out of synch with the DCOM component. I had to move the IWAM account in the
    local admin group so that I could change the password setting in the "IIS
    Out-Of-Process Pooled Application" component (it wouldn't let me set the
    password unless IWAM was a local administrator). If you don't know the IWAM
    account password, you'll have to reset it in Local Users and Groups. Reboot
    and then pull the IWAM account out of the local admin group. It fixed it
    here.

    Politician Spock, Apr 2, 2004