    Event ID: 10016
    Date: 11-02-2006
    Time: 08:24:22
    User: NT AUTHORITY\LOCAL SERVICE
    Computer: TRISMEGISTUS
    The machine-default permission settings do not grant Local Activation
    permission for the COM Server application with CLSID
    {555F3418-D99E-4E51-800A-6E89CFD8B1D7}
    to the user NT AUTHORITY\LOCAL SERVICE SID (S-1-5-19). This security
    permission can be modified using the Component Services administrative tool.

    Thanks.

    Tony. . .

    Tony Sperling, Feb 11, 2006

  2. Tony Sperling

    ChrisC Guest

    ChrisC, Feb 11, 2006

  3. Tony Sperling

    Alexis Guest

    I have exactly the same error in event viewer, but the support of Microsoft
    was not helpful. Any other ideas??

    Alexis

    Alexis, Feb 11, 2006
  4. Tony Sperling

    ChrisC Guest

    Hi, it works for me, try putting everyone in instead or your own...
    ChrisC

    ChrisC, Feb 12, 2006