    on the back of the switch.

    Anybody know them or know where I can find them?

    Cheers and thanks in advance!

    funEmahn, Sep 17, 2005

  2. Google for "site:cisco.com RPS pinout"

    Cisco is amazingly good at documenting their pinouts for everything
    external to the box. (ie. you won't find pinouts for say your internal
    power supply, but if it hooks up externally like the RPS port you will).
    They don't necessarily tell you what all the pins mean though :(

    Doug McIntyre, Sep 18, 2005