    format in microsoft Access (97). Any idea how I can get this data, or a
    workaround ?
    thanks

    Morse, Jan 2, 2004

  2. Morse

    why? Guest

    The simple, don;t know what happens / how good it is method -

    With a MS database open File / New <name> / Create
    then
    File / Get External Data / Import / change "Files of Type" to dBbase
    3/4/5.

    Me

    why?, Jan 2, 2004

  3. Morse

    Morse Guest

    thanks.
    been playing around and found a round about route via Excel - still
    experimenting

    Morse, Jan 2, 2004
  4. Morse

    CJ Guest