    anybody out there clue me in?

    Thanks,
    -Mark

    Mark Peterson, Nov 11, 2004

  2. Mark Peterson

    Steve K. Guest

    Mark Peterson wrote:
    > Every listing I can find for the Dazed and Confused Flashback Edition lists
    > the DVD as having audio commentary (or "Audio Commentary Class Reunion-Style
    > With Richard Linklater", whatever that's supposed to mean). I have hunted
    > high and low for this commentary but I'll be darned if I can find it. Can
    > anybody out there clue me in?
    >
    > Thanks,
    > -Mark

    All the listings are wrong Mark.

    What is included on the disc (from the back cover) :
    -a new 16x9 transfer with 5.1 surround
    -9 never before seen deleted scenes
    -The Blunt Truth - side splitting institutional fimstrip on the dangers
    of partying
    -Retro Public Service Announcments

    The reunion commentary would have been great but is NOT included on the
    new disc. The main reason to pick this disc up though is the new transfer.

    Steve K., Nov 11, 2004

  3. I was afraid of that, but thanks for the info. I have to say, for a
    so-called special edition, this DVD has a pretty weak collection of extras.
    I already had the original DVD and only picked this one up for the
    commentary. Oh well.

    -Mark

    Mark Peterson, Nov 12, 2004