    inactive, etc.... Any ideas on this at all, I have about given up on.
    Cannot find where to get rid of the date thing at all.

    Thanks for reading...

    Charlie Evans, May 31, 2005

  2. Charlie Evans

    Toolman Tim Guest

    Unlock the taskbar - rightclick on it and select "unlock". Now, hover the
    mouse cursor over the top line of the taskbar until you get the
    double-arrow. Click, and drag the task bar back to the normal height.
    Problem solved.

    Toolman Tim, May 31, 2005

  3. Tim, I tried that, No luck at all there. thanks anyway.

    Charlie Evans, May 31, 2005
  4. Charlie Evans

    WormWood Guest

    WormWood, May 31, 2005
  5. Thanks for the replies, but when highlighted, the notification shows a arrow
    drop-down, but will not Open at all. Still trying to find something useful
    on the Net but so far no luck....

    Charlie Evans, May 31, 2005