DAWN LOVES THE D60 !!!

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Annika1980, Oct 25, 2003.

  1. Annika1980

    Annika1980 Guest

    Annika1980, Oct 25, 2003

  2. Annika1980

    Rafe B. Guest

    Rafe B., Oct 25, 2003

  3. Annika1980

    Bryce Guest

    And another, and another, and another....

    Bryce, Oct 25, 2003
  4. Annika1980

    Annika1980 Guest

    You see a golf course. I see morning mist.

    Annika1980, Oct 26, 2003
  5. Annika1980

    Rafe B. Guest

    I see morning mist on a golf course.

    If it hadn't been so obviously a golf course, it would
    have been a much better photo, IMHO.

    rafe b.
    http://www.terrapinphoto.com

    Rafe B., Oct 26, 2003
  6. Annika1980

    Bryce Guest

    You're mistaken to think we all care what you see. Why do you think we do?

    Bryce, Oct 30, 2003
  7. Annika1980

    Annika1980 Guest

    From: "Bryce"
    Your reply shows that you care, and that gives me a warm feeling all over ....
    or at least in my colon.

    Annika1980, Oct 30, 2003
  8. Annika1980

    Bryce Guest

    Sorry. don't care. your horse dick pics make sense now.

    Bryce, Oct 30, 2003
  9. Annika1980

    badgerfish Guest

    I too have a warm & loose feeling in my colon, after visiting Egypt.....

    badgerfish, Oct 30, 2003
  10. Annika1980

    George Kerby Guest

    Oh those Tennesseans!

    If they can't do it with their sister they will find other means, by
    cracky!!!

    George Kerby, Oct 30, 2003
  11. Annika1980

    Bryce Guest

    yeah, I saw some of those food pics. I think I'd just go hungry!

    Bryce, Oct 30, 2003