Date Stamp Software

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Jack Doyle, Nov 26, 2003.

  1. Jack Doyle

    Jack Doyle Guest

    Can anyone steer me straight. I have a HP 315 which has no date stamp
    on the photos uploaded to the computer but data does exist for the
    Date Stamp contained on the Compact Flash card when using the camera
    viewfinder. Are there any recommended Readers that can take the date
    stamp data from the CF and paste it to each individual photo uploaded
    to the computer file. Thanks

    Jack Doyle, Nov 26, 2003

  2. Jack Doyle

    Mike Fields Guest

    Assuming that is a standard EXIF header on the picture, lots
    of stuff knows how to read it. Check out Robogeo for one
    that can put the time/date on the picture as well as put the
    location information back in the header if you have a GPS
    track it can use.
    http://www.robogeo.com/home/
    http://www.robogeo.com/home/process.asp
    http://www.robogeo.com/home/sample.jpg

    I'm sure there are many others, that one just happens to be
    related to my other interest -- GPS !

    --
    Mike "mikey" Fields
    http://home.comcast.net/~mike.fields/

    Linux users brag on how long their system stays up,
    Window users assume it's a temporary condition ...

    Mike Fields, Nov 26, 2003