    more than 1x. This is using Nero6. I've updated it from the nero site
    about 30 minutes ago, and still only single speed. Other discs work fine at
    quad speed.... Anyone else have problems with these?

    Alex B, Jul 16, 2004

  2. Alex B

    ICee Guest

    Check the web site of the DVD drive manufacturer; there may be a
    firmware update.

    ICee, Jul 16, 2004

  3. Alex B

    Alex B Guest

    Already have. The Liteon site is crap :-( Shouldn't need a firmware
    update for write on 4x media on 8x drive ...... Last time I go for the
    cheaper option on disks.

    Alex B, Jul 16, 2004
  4. Alex B

    ICee Guest

    If you mean the site is difficult to navigate, I agree. I haven't used
    one of their DVD drives, but they have good support for their CD-R/W
    drives. If you have a more recent drive, they may yet have a firmware
    update to help with different brands of media.
    The DVD firmware update download page is here:
    http://www.liteonit.com/ODD/English/e_downloads/e_firmware_dvd%20rw.asp

    ICee, Jul 16, 2004