    Any ideas/comments?

    Thanks

    Andy

    Andy K, Jul 23, 2003

  2. Andy K

    GH Guest

    I've never had any luck with DVD-RW at all, every single one i've tried has
    failed to work in some respect. Datawrite/Datasafe/White Label, all write
    once then thats it, can't erase it and 8 times outta 10 cant access anything
    thats on them either. DVD-R work fine.

    GH, Jul 23, 2003

  3. Andy K

    manny Guest

    I constantly test and re-use the pioneer DVD-RW in 1x and 2x without any
    problems whatsoever.

    My setup is

    P4, 2.0ghz
    Windows XP