    Does anybody know what is going on?

    Thanks in advance

    Patrick

    Patrick, Dec 27, 2003

  2. Patrick

    Scrote Guest

    DAP will give you no appreciable increase in download over a dialup
    connection, as your "pipe" is so narrow! :) Much better to download
    when the net is quieter and other gamers are in bed, this should allow a
    d/load at whatever speed your line will handle. Some servers do not
    allow progs like DAP to connect.

    HTH

    Tony

    Scrote, Dec 28, 2003

  3. Patrick

    M Mullen Guest

    On 27 Dec 2003 14:12:17 -0800, (Patrick) wrote:

    |> Hi
    |>
    |> I have the DAP download accelerator and most of the time it doesn't
    |> download.I mostly download PC games updates which are pretty big and a
    |> regular D/L would be a nightmare since i have a dial up connection.
    |> Everytime i try to use it to D/L a file it gives me after several
    |> tries that it couldn't connect to the server but if i start a regular
    |> download i can connect to the servers.
    |> Does anybody know what is going on?

    Probably to busy sending out your info - it's spyware.

    Give GetRight a try http://www.getright.com/
    It accelerates by downloading from multiple sites choosing the one with the
    least traffic. Lot's of other features as well, like downloading all the files
    listed on a webpage :)

    Get RIght swears there's no spyware - be sure to read the licenses agreement
    first just to be sure.

    M Mullen, Dec 28, 2003
  4. Patrick

    Patrick Guest

    Give GetRight a try http://www.getright.com/
    Thanks to both of you for your kind answers.

    Patrick

    Patrick, Jan 1, 2004