    huck Guest

    How do I delite this progran/ It will NOT delite it on add & remove/ thanks
    for any help

    huck, Jun 27, 2009

  2. Singapore Computer Service, Jun 27, 2009

  3. huck

    thanatoid Guest

    Why would you want to remove something you "delite" in having?

    Seriously, learn to spell, and don't install programs which do
    nothing but put malware on your computer. And get ready for a
    reinstall. You do have original CD's and backups of the
    important stuff?

    Thought so.

    thanatoid, Jun 27, 2009
  4. huck

    Evan Platt Guest

    You'd think chucktard and RtS work for Singapore Computer Service...
    Home Remote On-Site ???

    Evan Platt, Jun 27, 2009
  5. ...and with a business name for a handle, and a top-posted non-conforming
    non-delimited advertising signature block, one might just get the
    impression that "Singy" stepped into this group to spam.

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Jun 27, 2009
  6. huck

    Aardvark Guest

    Fix your sig delimiter. Quit top-posting.

    Aardvark, Jun 28, 2009
  7. huck

    pimpom Guest

    Could it be because the program was running when you tried to
    uninstall it? Did you exit the prog first? Once DAP is loaded, it
    still runs in the background even if you close the window unless
    you exit.

    pimpom, Jun 28, 2009
  8. huck

    huck Guest

    Thanatoid= thanks for you reply U ASSHOLE

    huck, Jun 29, 2009
  9. Go Run> type REGEDIT, enter, and then search for any keys that relate to your
    unwanted software and delete them.
    Start small and work up. Dont delete shared .dlls for instance.
    Try deleteing the DAP folder in there first.

    HTH

    -James Madison

    §ñühw¤£f, Jun 29, 2009
  10. huck

    thanatoid Guest

    <SNIP>

    thanatoid is not capitalized. "You reply" is grammatically
    incorrect, it should be "your reply" (you're welcome, BTW). U is
    spelled You. Do not top-post (look it up).

    thanatoid, Jun 29, 2009
  11. I think ... <drools on keyboard>... lol

    --

    I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^; ; and *NO*, that's NOT a snake in my pocket; I'm
    NOT particularly happy to see you; and, I'm NOT the Octomom's baby-daddy!

    "Finish eating your diapers or you don't get any desert!"
    --§ñühw¤£f's Mamma when he was in teh "Special" collages

    Bucky Breeder, Jun 29, 2009