    you care about film you should see this movie. I was stunned at who
    the appeals board is.

    - Jordan

    Jordan, Feb 15, 2007

  2. Jordan

    Richard C. Guest

    =========================
    I just got it - have not watched it yet.
    What makes me mad is that the box says it is
    4x3 letterbox - WHY is it not anamorphic?

    Sucks!

    Richard C., Feb 15, 2007

  3. Jordan

    jordanlund Guest

    I dunno. Maybe it has something to do with it being shot on video?
    I've got a 16:9 set and didn't really notice anything amiss.

    - Jordan

    jordanlund, Feb 16, 2007
  4. Jordan

    Richard C. Guest

    =============================
    By "anamorphic", I mean "enhanced for 16:9 sets".
    That has nothing do do with what it is shot on, but how the DVD is produced.
    This DVD is 1.85:1 set into a 4:3 frame. It is NOT anamorphic.
    It should be.
    You most likely are not using a progressive scan player,
    or you do not have it set right.
    Using a progressive scan player on a 16:9 set,
    there is indeed something amiss. The picture is "windowboxed".
    ALL DVDs over 1.34:1 should be anamorphic to show full resolution
    on a WS TV set.

    Richard C., Feb 16, 2007