    Drive.

    Oh sorry, $300.

    Spare no expense. Those things gotta cost at least $10 retail.

    Evan Platt, Aug 25, 2009

  2. Evan Platt

    Jordon Guest

    That would be a one quarter gigabyte flash drive.

    Jordon, Aug 25, 2009

  3. Evan Platt

    joevan Guest

    Am I missing something here? I just got an 8 gig USB drive for 15
    bucks.

    joevan, Aug 25, 2009
  4. Evan Platt

    Evan Platt Guest

    I can do even better. For $89, I bought a 1TB
    Myne requires A/C, but not a big deal.
    <Spits out drink> What?? Umm... No. Not a 'rather large flash drive'
    in any sense of the word.

    They both plug into the USB port on your computer. But the
    similarities end there.

    Oh.. And you can store files on them. That's about the only things in
    common.

    That's like saying ... oh hell, I'm not going to bother.

    Evan Platt, Aug 25, 2009
  5. Evan Platt

    Jordon Guest

    I don't know, are you? I was commenting on the difference
    between bits and bytes.

    Jordon, Aug 26, 2009
  6. Evan Platt

    Evan Platt Guest

    Yep. He still hasn't, and likely never will, explain this one.

    Evan Platt, Aug 28, 2009
  7. richard wrote:

    I've got one of these 2.5" drives as well. Makes a nice media tank,
    but I would not consider it "flashy" unless - and that _will_ happen
    thanks Murphy - it's led flashes one last time while the thing is been
    dropped off the desk. Harddrives don't like that, while flashdrives won't
    mind at all.

    wisdomkiller & pain, Sep 10, 2009