    I suppose I could uninstall and delete the profile directory but dont
    want to have to reinstall all my extensions.

    Any Ideas.

    Collector-NZ, Sep 16, 2004

  2. Collector-NZ

    joe_90 Guest

    I had a similar screwed UI with Thunderbird a few months ago, caused by
    the Enigmail extension. It was a known problem at the time and there was
    a recommended fix which I have used successfully a couple of times since.

    I suggest you try backing up your profile and then deleting the
    'overlayinfo' folder in <your profile name>/<salt>/chrome/

    joe_90, Sep 16, 2004

  3. Collector-NZ

    Collector-NZ Guest

    joe_90 said the following on 16/09/2004 20:01:
    I just dumped the old install completely hasnt been much of a hassle
    reloading as I expected

    Collector-NZ, Sep 16, 2004