    sponsorship and the original British Racing Green.

    Now while it is nice to see an historic team back it would have been
    neat to see 3 car teams.

    Collector-NZ, Sep 18, 2004

  2. Collector-NZ

    Barry Guest

    Why dont you try posting this sort of crap to nz.general?

    Barry, Sep 18, 2004

  3. Collector-NZ

    bambam Guest

    Or at the very least mark it as [OT] so it can easily be filtered?

    bambam, Sep 18, 2004
  4. Collector-NZ

    Chris Guest

    Why did you start a new thread ?

    Chris, Sep 18, 2004
  5. Collector-NZ

    Chris Guest

    Yes, thats fair enough. Is there a rule that actually states it must be
    [OT] rather than the (OT) used ? AFAIK it's ment to be [OT].

    Chris, Sep 18, 2004
  6. Collector-NZ

    Collector-NZ Guest

    Yes my bad, though I had posted it in my existing OT thread

    Collector-NZ, Sep 18, 2004
  7. Collector-NZ

    Barry Guest

    I didn't start a new thread.
    Maybe your news server doesn't have the post I am replying to.

    Barry, Sep 18, 2004
  8. Collector-NZ

    Barry Guest

    It would be better to not post stuff about cars to a newsgroup
    about computers. There just isn't any relationship whatsoever.

    Why not post it to alt.test instead?

    Barry, Sep 18, 2004
  9. Collector-NZ

    Collector-NZ Guest

    Barry said the following on 18/09/2004 17:30:
    No the OP is probably refering to me making a new thread which wasnt my
    intention. Oh never mind have to feed the Newsgroup Nazis whom feel they
    are appointed moderator to un moderated groups

    Collector-NZ, Sep 18, 2004
  10. Collector-NZ

    Barry Guest

    Just have a quick look at the group. It is nz.comp, it isn't nz.cars.

    Don't you just possibly think that nz.general might be a better place
    to post this sort of crap than nz.comp?

    Or do you somehow mistakenly think that nz.comp stands for nz.competition
    or something stupid. It doesn't - it stands for nz.comp(uters).

    Barry, Sep 18, 2004
  11. Collector-NZ

    Barry Guest

    It isn't the thread that is the problem, it is the newsgroup
    you have chosen.

    This isn't nz.comp(etition.cars) it is nz.comp(uters).

    Barry, Sep 18, 2004
  12. So much for once a fortnight on race day!

    That's two new threads in the last week, not counting the stuff that
    started on race day. If there's enough to say about it to have three
    threads in a week, there's enough to take it elsewhere.

    And I note that you didn't mark this one [OT].

    Maybe the folks who suggest an internet license are right.

    R. G. 'Stumpy' Marsh, Sep 18, 2004
  13. Collector-NZ

    Collector-NZ Guest

    Barry said the following on 18/09/2004 18:02:
    No we all are very well aware, and we intend to post here since this is
    the group *we all read* and I have no intention of debating it with some
    self appointed person. Complain to the ISPs, but get used to it,
    actually go moderate NZ Gen and see how far you get, you will be too
    busy to worry about here.

    Collector-NZ, Sep 18, 2004
  14. Collector-NZ

    Barry Guest

    Maybe you should learn how to subscribe to more than one newsgroup.
    It isn't very hard once you have learned how to.

    I wont complain to ISP because it is none of their business.
    I will just complain every time you post more irrelevant crap.

    You will just have to get used to it.

    Barry, Sep 18, 2004
  15. Collector-NZ

    Craig Shore Guest

    It's way off topic, it shouldn't be here.

    Craig Shore, Sep 18, 2004
  16. In an unmoderated group every member is a moderator.

    Patrick Dunford, Sep 18, 2004
  17. Collector-NZ

    Blister Pak Guest

    Barry said the following on 18/09/2004 16:01:
    Candidate One for Kill File. F1 id far too worthy to be in NZ.Gen with
    all its psuedo Commie/USA crap.

    Blister Pak, Sep 18, 2004
  18. It's interesting that more than one person in this discussion has made
    reference to nz.general

    nz.general is full of offtopic crap, why does anyone want to see the same
    situation prevail here.

    Patrick Dunford, Sep 18, 2004
  19. Collector-NZ

    Blister Pak Guest

    candidate 2

    Blister Pak, Sep 18, 2004
  20. Collector-NZ

    Bret Guest

    On Sat, 18 Sep 2004 19:44:20 +1200, Patrick Dunford

    Works the other way too Patrick, everyone is also a potential
    inflamer.

    Bret, Sep 18, 2004