    Languages: English
    Subtitles: English, French, Spanish
    Run Time: 1352 minutes (over 22 hours)

    Mike McGee, May 12, 2004

  2. Mike McGee

    Mike Guest

    It seemed that videos came out for this, several years back, but only had a
    few episodes & then quit. Will this be the same, or will they continue to
    release DVDs until the whole series is out?

    Mike, May 12, 2004

  3. Mike McGee

    john33907 Guest

    Yes

    john33907, May 14, 2004
  4. Mike McGee

    Tod Guest

    WOW, THIS IS GREAT NEWS!!! I can't wait for this to "street". I was just
    at the Southfork Ranch in Plano, TX and took the tour of the house. The
    exteriors (front and back) look identical to the show. It became apparent
    once entering the house from the backyard patio that the interior shots
    weren't not shot there. Anyway, I will be so on top of this DVD!!!.

    Dallas Fanatic

    Tod, May 22, 2004
  5. Mike McGee

    Hank Guest

    Rumor has it that put forth the following:
    Not if they don't sell, re: The Mary Tyler Moore Show DVD.

    --

    Hank
    Dallas, TX "Religion is a smile on a dog..." (New Bohs)

    Hank, May 22, 2004
  6. Mike McGee

    Tod Guest

    It seems to me that it would at least make it through the "Who shot
    JR?"season, as well as the next one where they do reveal the answer to that
    pesky question.

    Tod
    My 2 cents

    Tod, May 24, 2004

  7. My guess would be that the seasons will be released as long as they sell. If
    they don't sell, the DVD company will not go through the trouble of
    restoring the episodes just to have them sit on the shelf. The bottom line
    is that they want to make money on this. Once they think they are not, the
    DVD releases will cease.

    I hope eventually the whole series is released, but I'll take what I can
    get. If it ends up being only a couple of seasons, it's more than what I had
    before which was nada...

    Ed

    Edward Viveiros, Jr., May 26, 2004
  8. Will they be releasing the entire season? Does anyone know? This is
    swell news for Dr. Goldblatt.

    -

    Shalom,
    ---Prof. Leland Milton Goldblatt, Ph.D. ®

    http://www.prof.faithweb.com
    http://drgoldblatt.blogspot.com/
    Bush was warned of al-Qaeda 9-11 plot

    "Patriotism, like religion and whiskey, is a good thing, taken in
    moderation."

    -- Samuel Clemens (Mark Twain)
    " President Bush has created the largest credibility gap since Richard
    Nixon ... He has broken the basic bond of trust with the American
    people. " - Senator Edward M. Kennedy (D-Mass.), in a speech at
    Brookings Institution on 04/05/04

    Leland Milton Goldblatt PhD, May 30, 2004