    place. I am able to briefly see a picture taken when pressing the play
    button but will shut off straight after. Any comments apreciated.

    Thanks...

    scuba, Jul 18, 2005

  2. scuba

    Owamanga Guest

    Never seen that before. Have you tried taking the lens off in case
    there is a faulty connection screwing up the camera?

    ....fully charged the battery ?

    Owamanga, Jul 18, 2005

  3. scuba

    JR Guest

    This was a problem with the D70....You will have to send it in to Nikon
    service...

    JR

    JR, Jul 18, 2005
  4. scuba

    [BnH] Guest

    You sure is a D70s ? keep us updated and if possible mail me your serial.
    A friend in Nikon is interested on the development of your unit.

    thx

    [BnH], Jul 18, 2005
  5. scuba

    Jim Guest

    I had this problem with a D70. I bought it in March of 2004, and it
    developed this problem in May of 2005. Nikon repaired it under warranty
    even though it was more than a year old. The fix involved replacing two PC
    boards...
    Jim

    Jim, Jul 18, 2005