D60: THE END IS NEAR !!!

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Annika1980, Oct 28, 2003.

  1. Annika1980

    Annika1980 Guest

    Annika1980, Oct 28, 2003

  2. Annika1980

    yankidodah Guest

    'the End' of the D60 was months ago.....

    yankidodah, Oct 28, 2003

  3. Annika1980

    Annika1980 Guest

    From: "yankidodah"
    Then how is it that I'm still taking great pics with mine? Over 21,000 so far
    in the first year.

    Annika1980, Oct 28, 2003
  4. Annika1980

    blech Guest

    Damn it badge, pick a freaking nic and stick with it.

    blech, Oct 28, 2003
  5. Annika1980

    Azzz1588 Guest

    Becasue he trolled you, and you fell for it. lol !!!

    TROLL 1
    ANNAKA 0

    SCORE TROLL wins !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Azzz1588, Oct 28, 2003
  6. Annika1980

    Annika1980 Guest

    From: (Azzz1588)
    Who started the thread? Moi.

    Annika Rules !!!

    Annika1980, Oct 28, 2003
  7. Annika1980

    Azzz1588 Guest

    But you fell for the troll, hook line ans sinker.

    Hence, you lose, troll win's

    Boy you are dense.....................

    Azzz1588, Oct 29, 2003
  8. Annika1980

    Annika1980 Guest

    From: (Azzz1588)
    How could I fall for the troll when the troll was replying to my post first?
    I trolled his ass ... and yours too!

    Annika1980, Oct 30, 2003
  9. Annika1980

    Steve Young Guest

    Annika Rules !!!
    yep, you can sure march a bunch of em down the bunny trail :)

    Steve Young, Oct 30, 2003