    http://www.pbase.com/image/20292917

    I'd like to get a better shot of the inside, but so far getting the external
    flash into the nest has proved a bit of a problem.

    Annika1980, Aug 12, 2003

  2. Annika1980

    Bryce Guest

    Just put the flash in there with your bare hand!

    It's easy!

    Bryce, Aug 12, 2003

  3. Annika1980

    badgerfish Guest

    Go and breathe on it they *really* like the smell of humans breath.......

    badgerfish, Aug 13, 2003
  4. Annika1980

    Lionel Guest

    I like this one a lot, Annika. :)
    <grin> You need one of the macro ring lights. I'd be covering every inch
    of my skin & wearing safety goggles while setting up the tripod & the
    *LONG* shutter release cable, though. ;)

    Lionel, Aug 13, 2003