    will release D3000 next week, so excited.. heard that it is almost
    similar to D5000 but without Movie mode and focus point reduce to 7...
    waiting waiting...

    TK, Jul 27, 2009

  2. TK

    Me Guest

    There seems to be a definite pattern with Nikon. Release a new high end
    camera, then gradually strip out all the features that make it a high
    end camera until it's a bottom of the low end camera. If anything crops
    up as a "new" feature in the meantime, tack it on with an "s" or "x"
    suffix, wait until the next new high end camera appears, then go through
    the whole exercise again.
    I'm sure the D3000 will be fine and Ken Rockwell will declare it as the
    best Nikon yet. But I'm not excited.

    Me, Jul 27, 2009