    DPreview said it's 'instant' but others have said it loads very
    slowly.

    Thanks

    baker1, Jan 8, 2006

  2. baker1

    ASAAR Guest

    Make sure that comparisons are of the same thing. RAW files, for
    instance, may take longer going from one image to the next, even if
    the histogram isn't being displayed. Not having a D200, I can even
    visualize a scenario where going from one image to the next with
    histograms enabled might even be quicker for RAW files, but that's
    based on completely uninformed speculation that has a very high
    probability of being wrong, and depends on whether smaller JPG files
    might be embedded. Take another look at dpreview's full review.
    They may have given more details about this on the D200's timing
    page.

    ASAAR, Jan 8, 2006

  3. baker1

    baker1 Guest

    Double checked it...nope they don't say which mode, however
    demonstranted tons of ways to see images (tons) but don't indicate
    whether one way slows it down or not. Guess I'll wait to see it live.

    Thanks

    baker1, Jan 8, 2006
  4. baker1

    JohnH Guest