    (and how's it made)?

    Thanks,
    Liam the Unhandy

    Liam Kelly, Jul 16, 2003

  2. Liam Kelly

    Adiliegro Guest

    There is such a thing...do a search for monitor hood. I have seen
    them on the internet for sale.

    Adiliegro, Jul 16, 2003

  3. Liam Kelly

    Twisterbret Guest

    Twisterbret, Jul 16, 2003
  4. Liam Kelly

    Ed Ruf Guest

    Ed Ruf, Jul 16, 2003
  5. Turn up the monitor brightness. It's on your menu...

    My Nikon D100's monitor is impossible to see outdoors on a bright day.
    Has anyone here invented a successful gadget which gets around this
    (and how's it made)?

    Thanks,
    Liam the Unhandy

    Connie Terasi, Jul 16, 2003
  6. As Liam Kelly <Liam Kelly <>> so eloquently put:

    [] My Nikon D100's monitor is impossible to see outdoors on a bright day.
    [] Has anyone here invented a successful gadget which gets around this
    [] (and how's it made)?
    []
    [] Thanks,
    [] Liam the Unhandy

    There is another option than those given: do not use the monitor image
    to judge. Learn how to use the histogram and the highlight blowout
    indicator at most.

    Chris

    Not A Speck Of Cereal, Jul 17, 2003