    starts over. Am I doing something wrong?

    I even tried setting it up plugged into a socket about 15" from the
    router. The best it does is to flash amber.

    Robert Peirce, Dec 20, 2012

  2. I found the problem. The MAC address on the box wasn't the correct
    address for the unit.

    I disabled all security on the network, got the device operating,
    corrected the MAC address and re-established security. I have been
    using MAC addressing because my earliest networks didn't remember the
    stupid password. Now that they do I guess I should switch. However,
    the DAP-1320 manual says not to use WEP. I'll have to see what else I
    have.

    Robert Peirce, Dec 20, 2012