    connecting and dropping outafter 10-20 seconds despite excellent signal
    strength. Disabled windows firewall and tried various settings but all no no
    avail - help!

    Guest, Apr 5, 2006

  2. Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Apr 5, 2006

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    thanks Jack, but I have tried channel 1, 6, 11 - getting best results on 11
    but still dropping out. I will check outthe link - thanks again
    SAF

    Guest, Apr 5, 2006
  4. Guest

    David Guest

    I had a problem with a DWL-G122. Tried lots of things, driver, spyware,
    virus, reinstall, etc and finally gave up. I tossed the 122; installed a
    Buffalo internal PCI wireless adapter; and everything is great.

    David

    David, Apr 6, 2006