    sskl1998 Guest

    Is it possible to plug in a switch into the gaming adapter and share the
    wireless connection to the router with multiple devices?

    sskl1998, Aug 12, 2005

  2. sskl1998

    N. Miller Guest

    I doubt it. By the description on the site, it doesn't perform like a NAT
    router, so it is a "one-to-one" device. Why not look into a wireless
    router, or, if you already have a wired router, use a wireless access point
    designed to share multiple devices?

    Wireless router: DI-524
    Wireless access point: DWL-2100AP

    For games:
    Wireless router: DGL-4300

    All of those can be found at:

    http://www.dlink.com/

    You don't have to stick with D-Link products, though. You could check out
    others.

    N. Miller, Aug 12, 2005

  3. sskl1998

    Jack Guest

    Hi
    Since the price difference is rather modest you might consider the
    DWL-2100AP
    It is a full capable Access Point that can work as a client connected to a
    Switch. I think it is also more secure than the Game Adaptor, and have
    removable external antenna.
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack, Aug 13, 2005