    CD's to bring home or do I invest in a larger XD / Compact flash card ?

    Any advice welcome

    Regards

    Norfolk and Goode, Jan 2, 2005

  2. Norfolk and Goode

    Stu Guest

    There is a camera shop in Pafos I have bought items from in the past it's
    opposite the municipal beach at the start of a row of shops on the right
    hand side, never used it to transfer files though and can't see it being a
    problem.
    If you get Rimini restaurant (get a meal or two here it's one of the best)
    on your left and walk towards the harbour about 5 to 10 mins you will get to
    it on your right, don't know the name of the shop but you can't miss it,
    it's owned and run by an American bloke who is very helpful.
    There is also one near the harbour itself never used it mind, it's just off
    to the right as the road turns away from the sea front at the junction with
    the road into the harbour.
    Look out for the time share sellers around there, they try the old scratch
    card "You have won a holiday" trick
    Hope this helps and have a great time

    Stu

    Stu, Jan 2, 2005

  3. Thanks Stu - muchly appreciated.

    Norfolk and Goode, Jan 2, 2005
  4. Norfolk and Goode

    Stu Guest

    No problem if you need any more info just ask we have been to Pafos 5 times
    now so know a few places to eat etc, just give me an e-mail address to save
    posting it all here.

    Stu

    Stu, Jan 2, 2005
  5. Hi Stu,

    Thanks for the offer - I may take you up on it for our next trip, but
    for this one, We want to explore ourselves and compare notes afterwards!

    Not a knock back though - Thank You

    Regards

    Norfolk and Goode, Jan 3, 2005
  6. Norfolk and Goode

    Stu Guest

    No worries have a good one, did make me smile when I read "We want to
    explore ourselves" sounds like you may be in the hotel room a lot ;-D

    Stu

    Stu, Jan 3, 2005
  7. :0 (note made to take tripod...)

    Norfolk and Goode, Jan 3, 2005