    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Ha! Take that mu'fukca! Don't work. I can flip it 90 degrees either way, but
    not 180. Strange.

    Ken Briscoe, May 6, 2004

  2. meself

    JaR Guest

    Yes, but you are easily amused.

    JaR
    Control Thug

    JaR, May 6, 2004

  3. meself

    JaR Guest

    Fsck! Curiosity got the best of me. However, much to my relief, at least
    in Linux, the combo does exactly nothing.

    JaR
    Mepis Thug

    JaR, May 6, 2004
  4. meself

    Kat Guest

    I'm using netscape (*cough*) and it just goes down to the next message.
    Maybe program dependant?

    Kat, May 6, 2004
  5. meself

    Kat Guest

    I must be, to be entertained by you.

    Kat, May 6, 2004
  6. meself

    Jtyc Guest

    Yes, but you are easily amused.

    Oh most definately.

    Jtyc, May 6, 2004
  7. meself

    Jtyc Guest

    Ha! Take that mu'fukca! Don't work. I can flip it 90 degrees either way,
    but
    Sounds like user error...

    *runs*

    Jtyc, May 6, 2004
  8. meself

    Jtyc Guest

    I'm using netscape (*cough*) and it just goes down to the next message.

    damn you non-conformists!

    Jtyc, May 6, 2004
  9. meself

    Spyke Guest

    Must be program dependant. In Xnews it shifts the window split down and
    Ctrl-Alt-Up arrow shifts it back up.

    Spyke, May 6, 2004
  10. meself

    Mike T. Guest

    I've always wished I had 2 twin brothers. Like Multiplicity, the movie
    with Batman and that chick from Groundhog Day.

    Mike

    Mike T., May 8, 2004