cybex training

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by meself, May 5, 2004.

  1. too funny :)

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, May 6, 2004

  2. meself

    Kat Guest

    I've always wished I had 2 twin brothers. Like Multiplicity, the movie
    with Batman and that chick from Groundhog Day.

    Kat, May 6, 2004

  3. meself

    Neil Guest

    "THIS IS THE SONG THAT NEVER ENDS, YES IT GOES ON AND ON MY FRIENDS...."

    Neil, May 6, 2004
  4. meself

    Kat Guest

    "SOME PEOPLE, STARTED SINGING IT, NOT KNOWING WHAT IT WAS, AND THEY'LL
    CONTINUE SINGING IT FOREVER JUST BECAUSE....."

    Neil, May 6, 2004
  6. meself

    Jtyc Guest

    Those lyrics suck. You need a long song? Everybody likes this one:

    A long, long time ago, I can still remember how that music used to make me
    smile.
    And I knew if I had my chance, that I could make those people dance,
    and maybe they'd be happy for a while.
    But February made me shiver with every paper I'd deliver.
    Bad news on the doorstep, I couldn't take one more step.
    I can't remember if I cried when I read about his widowed bride.
    But something touched me deep inside the day the music died.

    So bye bye Miss American Pie
    Drove my Chevy to the levy but the levy was dry
    And them good 'ole boys were drinking whiskey and rye singin'
    This'll be the day that I die.
    This'll be the day that I die.

    Did you write the book of love, and do you have faith in God above?
    If the Bible tells you so
    Now do you believe in rock and roll, can music save your moral soul and
    Can you teach me how to dance real slow?

    Well I know that you're in love with him 'cause I saw you dancin' in the gym
    You both kicked off your shoes, man I dig those rhythm and blues
    I was a lonely teenage broncin' buck, with a pink carnation and a pickup
    truck
    But I knew I was out of luck the day the music died.

    I started singin' bye bye Miss American Pie, drove my Chevy to the levy
    But the levy was dry
    Them good 'ole boys were drinking whiskey and rye and singin'
    This'll be the day that I die
    This'll be the day that I die.

    Now for ten years we've been on our own and moss grows, fat on a rolling
    stone
    But that's not how it used to be
    When the jester sang for the king and queen in a coat he borrowed from James
    Dean
    And a voice that came from you and me
    Oh and while the king was looking down, the jester stole his thorny crown
    The courtroom was adjourned, no verdict was returned
    And while Lenin read a book on Marx, the quartet practiced in the park
    And we sang dirges in the dark the day the music died

    We were singin' bye bye Miss American Pie, drove my Chevy to the levy
    But the levy was dry
    Them good 'ole boys were drinking whiskey and rye and singin'
    This'll be the day that I die
    This'll be the day that I die.

    Helter-skelter in a summer swelter the birds flew off with a fallout shelter
    Eight miles high and fallin' fast, it landed foul on the grass
    The players tried for a forward pass with the jester, on the sidelines in a
    cast
    Now the half-time air was sweet perfume while sergeants played a marching
    tune
    We all got up to dance, oh but we never got the chance
    'Cause the players tried to take the field, the marching band refused to
    yield
    Do you recall what was revealed the day the music died.

    We started singin' bye bye Miss American Pie, drove my Chevy to the levy
    But the levy was dry
    Them good 'ole boys were drinking whiskey and rye and singin'
    This'll be the day that I die
    This'll be the day that I die.

    Oh, and there we were all in one place, a generation lost in space
    With no time left to start again
    So come on Jack be nimble, Jack be quick, Jack Flash sat on a candlestick
    'cause
    Fire is the devil's only friend
    Oh, and as I watched him on the stage my hands were clenched in fists of
    rage
    No angel born in hell, could break that Satan's spell
    And as the flames climbed high into the night, to light the sacrificial rite
    I saw
    Satan laughing with delight the day the music died.

    We were singin' bye bye Miss American Pie, drove my Chevy to the levy
    But the levy was dry
    Them good 'ole boys were drinking whiskey and rye and singin'
    This'll be the day that I die
    This'll be the day that I die.

    I met a girl who sang the blues, and I asked her for some happy news
    But she just smiled and turned away
    I went down to the sacred store, where I'd heard the music years before
    But the man there said the music wouldn't play, mmm
    And in the streets the children screamed, the lovers cried and the poets
    dreamed
    But not a word was spoken, the church bells all were broken
    And the three men I admire most: the Father, Son and the Holy Ghost
    They caught the last train for the coast the day the music died.

    And they were singing
    Bye bye Miss American Pie, drove my Chevy to the levy
    But the levy was dry
    And them good 'ole boys were drinking whiskey and rye singin'
    This'll be the day that I die
    This'll be the day that I die.

    They were singing

    Jtyc, May 6, 2004
  7. meself

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Ctrl-C, Ctrl-V, Ctrl-V, Ctrl-V, Ctrl-V, Ctrl-V, Ctrl-V, Ctrl-V....

    Ken Briscoe, May 6, 2004
  8. Excellent song.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, May 6, 2004
  9. meself

    Neil Guest

    no Sh!t sherlock. try having the kids go for it during a long car ride.

    ***Don't make me stop this car!!***

    (I also use the phrase "do you know how to get home from here?")

    Neil, May 6, 2004
  10. meself

    Neil Guest

    no,no,no you have to select somthing before this...

    (no wonder you only got the control keys shoing up here. I have to teach
    you kids everything...)

    Neil, May 6, 2004
  11. I like Weird Al's version better:

    A long, long time ago
    In a galaxy far away
    Naboo was under an attack
    And I thought me and Qui-Gon Jinn
    Could talk the federation in
    To maybe cutting them a little slack
    But their response, it didn't thrill us
    They locked the doors and tried to kill us
    We escaped from that gas
    Then met Jar Jar and Boss Nass
    We took a bongo from the scene
    And we went to Theed to see the Queen
    We all wound up on Tatooine
    That's where... we found... this boy

    Oh,
    My my this here Anakin guy
    May be Vader someday later - now he's just a small fry
    He left his home and kissed his mommy goodbye
    Sayin' "Soon I'm gonna be a Jedi, Soon I'm gonna be a Jedi"

    Did you know this junkyard slave
    Isn't even old enough to shave
    But he can use the Force, they say

    Ahh, do you see him hitting on the queen
    Though he's just nine and she's fourteen
    Yeah, he's probably gonna marry her someday

    Well, I know he built C-3PO
    And I've heard how fast his pod can go
    And we were broke, it's true
    So we made a wager or two
    He was a prepubescent flyin' ace
    And the minute Jabba started off that race
    Well, I knew who would win first place
    Oh yes, it was our boy

    We started singin' ...
    My my this here Anakin guy
    May be Vader someday later - now he's just a small fry
    And he left his home and kissed his mommy goodbye
    Sayin' "Soon I'm gonna be a Jedi, Soon I'm gonna be a Jedi"

    Now we finally got to Coruscant
    The Jedi Council we knew would want
    To see how good the boy could be
    So we took him there and we told the tale
    How his midi-chlorians were off the scale
    And he might fulfill that prophecy
    Oh, the Council was impressed, of course
    Could he bring balance, to the Force?
    They interview the kid
    Oh, training they forbid
    Because Yoda sensed in him much fear
    And Qui-Gon said "Now listen here"
    "Just stick it in your pointy ear"
    "I still will teach this boy"

    He was singin' ...
    My my this here Anakin guy
    May be Vader someday later - now he's just a small fry
    And he left his home and kissed his mommy goodbye
    Sayin' "Soon I'm gonna be a Jedi, Soon I'm gonna be a Jedi"

    We caught a ride back to Naboo
    'Cause Queen Amidala wanted to
    I frankly would've liked to stay
    We all fought in that epic war
    And it wasn't long at all before
    Little Hotshot flew his plane and saved the day
    And in the end some Gunguns died
    Some ships blew up and some pilots fried
    A lot of folks were croakin'
    The battle droids were broken
    And the Jedi I admire most
    Met up with Darth Maul and now he's toast
    Well, I'm still here and he's a ghost
    I guess I'll train this boy

    And I was singin' ...
    My my this here Anakin guy
    May be Vader someday later - now he's just a small fry
    And he left his home and kissed his mommy goodbye
    Sayin' "Soon I'm gonna be a Jedi, Soon I'm gonna be a Jedi"

    We were singin' ...
    My my this here Anakin guy
    May be Vader someday later - now he's just a small fry
    And he left his home and kissed his mommy goodbye
    Sayin' "Soon I'm gonna be a Jedi"

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, May 6, 2004
  12. meself

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Ctrl-A, Ctrl-C, Ctrl-V, Ctrl-V, Ctrl-V, Ctrl-V, Ctrl-V, Ctrl-V, Ctrl-V....

    Ken Briscoe, May 6, 2004
  13. Ctrl-C, Ctrl-V, Ctrl-V, Ctrl-V, Ctrl-V, Ctrl-V, Ctrl-V, Ctrl-V....
    I think it's about time you CTL+ALT+DEL yourself!!!!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, May 6, 2004
  14. meself

    Jtyc Guest

    no,no,no you have to select somthing before this...

    No no. Hit these keys all at once: Ctrl-Alt-Down arrow.

    Then let me know what happens.

    Jtyc, May 6, 2004
  15. meself

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    I'm not embarassed to say that I don't know what that key combination does.
    However, I'm not going to try it, seeing as I don't trust you as far as I
    can throw you. No offense.

    Ken Briscoe, May 6, 2004
  16. meself

    Neil Guest

    ah, it's so nice when you can teach the young ones the ways of life.
    makes me fell all warm inside...

    <RALPH!>

    Neil, May 6, 2004
  17. meself

    Kat Guest

    I'd settle for an ALT- F4

    Kat, May 6, 2004
  18. meself

    Jtyc Guest

    I'm not embarassed to say that I don't know what that key combination
    does.
    That's a terrible thing to say. What have I ever done to be labeled
    untrustworthy?

    It's really cool... you outa try it...

    Jtyc, May 6, 2004
  19. meself

    Jtyc Guest

    I'd settle for an ALT- F4

    You should try a Ctrl-Alt-Left Arrow.

    Jtyc, May 6, 2004
  20. meself

    JaR Guest

    I also must confess total ignorance of what that combo does. But I too
    trust you as far as Ken can toss you. Therefore the keys shall remain
    un-depressed on my keyboard as well.

    JaR
    Untrusting Thug

    JaR, May 6, 2004