  1. meself

    Consultant Guest

    it's not

    Consultant, May 6, 2004

  2. meself

    Guest Guest

    right ok

    Guest, May 6, 2004

  3. meself

    Consultant Guest

    yes, it is

    Consultant, May 6, 2004
  4. meself

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    updates

    Ken Briscoe, May 6, 2004
  5. meself

    meself Guest

    there was no need for that though i just asked a question.

    meself, May 6, 2004
  6. meself

    Neil Guest

    the best

    Neil, May 6, 2004
  7. yes, it is
    JAR JAR JAR

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, May 6, 2004
  8. meself

    Neil Guest

    Ken Ken Ken

    Neil, May 6, 2004
  9. meself

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    I've always wished I had 2 twin brothers. Like Multiplicity, the movie with
    Batman and that chick from Groundhog Day.

    Ken Briscoe, May 6, 2004
  10. I've always wished I had 2 twin brothers. Like Multiplicity, the movie

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, May 6, 2004
  11. meself

    JaR Guest

    What? What? What?

    fsck. Sounds like my wife.

    JaR
    Deja Vu Thug

    JaR, May 6, 2004
  12. meself

    Consultant Guest

    no

    Consultant, May 6, 2004
  13. meself

    JaR Guest

    I've always wished I had 2 twin brothers. Like Multiplicity, the movie
    with Batman and that chick from Groundhog Day.

    JaR
    Triple Thug

    JaR, May 6, 2004
  14. I've always wished I had 2 twin brothers. Like Multiplicity, the movie

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, May 6, 2004
  15. meself

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Alright, you two...don't fsck my wife while I'm out of town.

    Ken Briscoe, May 6, 2004
  16. meself

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    i don't know, i've been thinking about it for a while, and i've come to the
    conclusion that rattlesnakes are indeed tasty.

    Ken Briscoe, May 6, 2004
  17. meself

    Neil Guest

    wouldn't those be triplets? or is two twins a quadruplet? does 2 pair beat
    a full house or make a full house?

    Neil, May 6, 2004
  18. meself

    Consultant Guest

    no one, i mean, no one has sex with my wife but me

    Consultant, May 6, 2004
  19. meself

    JaR Guest

    And you felt compelled to convince us because...?

    JaR
    Unconvinced Thug

    JaR, May 6, 2004
  20. meself