    i this still worth studying or should i be conontrating
    on another route.
    and would a prince qualification be worth having?

    meself, May 5, 2004

  2. meself

    showie Guest

    what are you working with and what do you plan to work
    with remeber server '03 is the new thing and most companys
    will be moving to it but remember there are still some on
    nt

    showie, May 5, 2004

  3. meself

    Guest Guest

    well i would like to become a consultant but i dont want
    to waste my time on training for somthing that no one
    really uses. i have experiance in installing network
    infrastructure and have also looked after an NT and win2k
    network

    Guest, May 5, 2004
  4. meself

    Anonymous Guest

    Never heard of "cybex". I've heard of "Sybex" but
    not "cybex". "i this" makes absolutely no
    sense. "conontrating" makes absolutely no sense. It is
    not an English word. Never heard of "prince
    qualification" either. Unless you're in the Windsor
    family, your chances of qualifying for prince are very
    slim.

    Serious suggestion; learn English first, then MCSE.

    Anonymous, May 5, 2004
  5. meself

    Consultant Guest

    wow, you can install?
    consulting involves alot more then installing from a build doc.

    Consultant, May 5, 2004
  6. meself

    Guest Guest

    sorry to invite your sarcasm but i meant i have installed
    the infrastructure ( the hardwiring and the actual
    network/hubs/switches.fibre) and not from a doc. and so i
    meant i would now like to learn it from the other angle
    as this surely helps that i know it from both sides.
    obvoiusly i wont know nearly as much as you but some of
    us are looking for HELPFULL! advice and need to climb to
    the godly levels that you are obviusly at.
    thank you for you insite
    i will forget it quickly and listen to real advice

    Guest, May 5, 2004
  7. meself

    Guest Guest

    hey but you knew what i meant. and all i wanted was some
    helpfull advice.
    but hey you can shove yours.

    Guest, May 5, 2004
  8. meself

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Consultant has 100% new advice. It is real. The best.

    Ken Briscoe, May 5, 2004
  9. meself

    Consultant Guest

    you will never reach the level im at.

    Consultant, May 5, 2004
  10. meself

    Kat Guest

    new updates

    Kat, May 5, 2004
  11. meself

    JaR Guest

    Yeah! Like bringing in the donuts. A good consultant should bring in
    donuts every morning.

    Except fridays. On friday they should bring in Cinnabon.

    And they should buy at least three rounds every night after work.

    Yup, there sure as heck is more to consulting than just doing installs!

    JaR
    Consulted Thug

    JaR, May 5, 2004
  12. meself

    JaR Guest

    Does that mean that you buy _all_ the drinks after work?

    JaR
    Thirsty Thug

    JaR, May 5, 2004
  13. meself

    Gameboy Guest

    It's a matter of respect.

    By including several typographical errors, you showed
    disrespect to us.

    By deigning to reply to you, I am showing a modicum of
    respect for you.

    Don't tell me to shove it, too.

    Gameboy, May 5, 2004
  14. meself

    Neil Guest

    what the heck are you doing here?

    Neil, May 5, 2004
  15. He's trying to learn how to spell, using the FLAME ME UNTIL I SPELL IT RIGHT
    method.

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, May 5, 2004
  16. meself

    Neil Guest

    yeah, but the ESL class is over there

    -------------------------------------------------------------->

    Neil, May 5, 2004
  17. meself

    Guest Guest

    or you could just get a life!

    Guest, May 6, 2004
  18. meself

    meself Guest

    all i wanted was some advice so as not to waste any of my
    time training for somthing that is no longer needed and i
    thought what better place than to ask the people who
    probably know
    but hey never mind

    meself, May 6, 2004
  19. meself

    Consultant Guest

    i already have

    Consultant, May 6, 2004
  20. meself

    Guest Guest

    i'm sorry but looking at your original reply post i dont
    see any advice all i see is "wow, you can install?
    consulting involves alot more then installing from a
    build doc."
    how is that advice on the question i asked?

    Guest, May 6, 2004