    relate to cd size/capacity. (Using 80 min cd's)

    Martin
    ©¿©¬

    Martin ©¿©¬ , Feb 27, 2005

  2. Martin ©¿©¬

    Ionizer Guest

    If you are burning an *audio* CD, the CD-R will hold up to 80 minutes of
    material. If you are burning a *data* CD, that mp3 file will remain in
    mp3 format and the CD-R will hold 700MB of data. So you could conceivably
    fit ten or more hours' worth of mp3s on to a single CD-R if you create a
    data CD. Is your home or car CD player capable of playing mp3s?

    If you need to cut the mp3 file into segments, this freeware will do the
    job: http://www.mpesch3.de/

    Regards,
    Ian.

    Ionizer, Feb 27, 2005

  3. Hi Ian.
    I tried mp3DirectCut, but found the help file instructions difficult
    to follow and i didn't get a screen like that shown in the help file
    so I gave up.
    Used CDWAVE www.cdwave.com instead

    Martin
    ©¿©¬