    My Digital Photography Weblog:
    http://twalker.d2g.com/dpblog.htm
    _________________________________

    Todd Walker, Aug 26, 2003

  2. Todd Walker

    charlie Guest

    Hi all!

    I bought some Canon "High Gloss Photo Film" HG-201 they call the
    Professional's Choice. The package shows nice photos with square cornes as
    on all photo paper.

    However, the paper/film inside has 2 diagonal corners cut.

    Question: How can anyone sell high glosss photos with cut corners?? What do
    I tell a client when I present this to them?

    Question: What do professionals do with this paper/film?

    Otherwise, the paper is fantastic! The colors and sharpness are terrific!

    Thanks in advance for your help on this,
    Charlie

    charlie, Aug 26, 2003

  3. Todd Walker

    charlie Guest

    Thanks for responding Todd!

    The instructions inside the package say " Load the film with the cut corner
    at the lower left or upper right" so the cut corner is NOT a manufacturing
    defect.

    It IS the highest gloss of any printing paper I have ever seen.

    Oddly it says print only in the printing area, so perhaps I can't print a
    borderless print with this stuff?

    Charlie

    charlie, Aug 26, 2003
  4. Todd Walker

    Todd Walker Guest

    Wow. I've learned something today. I have never seen paper with cut
    corners but then again I've never seen Bigfoot either but I know he's
    out there ;-)

    --
    ________________________________
    Todd Walker

    Todd Walker, Aug 26, 2003
  5. Todd Walker

    Jamie Guest

    Oh he *is* out there. I dated him the last two years up until April
    of this year.

    Jamie, Aug 26, 2003
  6. Todd Walker

    Jaime Guest