    checked. I tried system restore, going back a week or so and that
    didn't help. Does anyone have any ideas.

    G.T.

    Greatime, Jan 20, 2007

  2. Greatime

    Pennywise Guest

    Some webpages can block you cutting any of their content, Give a link,
    and I'll find a way to get what you want :)

    Start | Run <type in>
    Clipbrd
    <enter>

    Wait for a bit, mine's a tad slow starting, but it will show if
    anything is being copied.

    Pennywise, Jan 21, 2007

  3. How would that grey them in "notepad and anything else I have checked"?

    Blinky the Shark, Jan 21, 2007
  4. Greatime

    Pennywise Guest

    Lots of assumptions on my part, in that they copied the text and it
    would't paste into notepad.

    Pennywise, Jan 21, 2007