Customized SIP/H323 softphone dialer for PC-2-Phone companies

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by sadifrombangladesh, Mar 28, 2008.

  1. Would You like to get a SIP/H.323 softphone dialer for providing PC-2-
    Phone solution?Then your search is over. We provide fully customized
    SIP/H.323 softphone dialer. Its major features are:

    * Complete SIP and H.323 protocol stacks support.
    * Industry standard codecs support including G711, G729 and G723.1.
    * User-friendly graphical user interface. The skin can be
    customized on user request.
    * Superb voice quality on all versions of Windows including Windows
    Vista.
    * Enhanced Quality of Service (QoS) for voice.
    * Can work behind NAT and Firewall. * Compatible with various
    gateway, gatekeeper and softswitch.
    * Compatible with radius sever and billing.
    * Recent call history.
    * Call Timer.
    * Balance Display.
    * Address book.
    * Microphone and speaker volume controls.
    * Can work in VPN environment with an optional VPN module.
    * Optional banner display for advertisement.
    * DTMF Send
    * Touch Tones

    If you need a SIP/H.323 softphone dialer with the above features,
    please contact to the following address.

    Web site: http://www.ussbd.com/smartdialer.html
    E-mail:
    Yahoo Messanger ID:

    sadifrombangladesh, Mar 28, 2008