    -- except one. I added the "Next" button to the toolbar. Is there a way
    to add "Thread", which is the same as pressing the "T" key on the
    keyboard, to the toolbar?

    Mike Phillips, Nov 13, 2003

  2. Mike Phillips

    dantu Guest

    Mike

    I am at a loss, what does "Thread" or the "T" key do?

    dantu, Nov 13, 2003

  3. When messages are show Threaded, pressing the T key causes all messages
    in the current thread to be marked as read, and the next unread message
    in the next unread thread opens. Try it.

    Mike Phillips, Nov 13, 2003
  4. Mike Phillips

    dantu Guest

    Mike

    Ah, I habitually use the R key, but the T is much better as
    it opens the next unread as well. Thanks

    Offhand, I dont know of an 'easy' method to put the command
    into a toolbar, tho it doesnt sound all that difficult to accomplish,
    perhaps others here have an idea?
    If the people here cant help, you can try asking the question
    over on
    snews://secnews.netscape.com/netscape.mozilla.thunderbird

    dantu, Nov 13, 2003
  5. Mike Phillips

    James Guest

    Wow,
    this is great, I didn't know those moves.
    I just dumped IE and OE for fbird tbird and am amazed at the new features.
    One thing I miss is the "synchronize" feature - customisable to include
    particular newsgroups and email accounts as well as defining what part
    of messages to download.
    Can anyone advise?
    James

    James, Nov 15, 2003