    on Firefox 1.0.4. On the "customize" window, it says you can drag both
    ways. How can I fix this? I am not of the computer generation so please
    make your reply easy to follow. Thanks.

    pixturesk, Jul 10, 2005

  2. pixturesk

    Doug G Guest

    A small box appears at the base of my mouse pointer when I drag icons to
    and from the toolbar.

    Are you dropping the icons in the center of the "Customize Toolbar" window?

    Doug G, Jul 12, 2005

  3. pixturesk

    pixturesk Guest

    I also get the small box at the base of my mouse pointer when I drag an
    icon from the "customize" window to the toolbar, but not when I drag
    the icon from the toolbar to the "customize" window, even in the centre
    of the window. Still the same problem. Thanks.

    pixturesk, Jul 14, 2005