    feature, how do I configure it to do the same for the other accounts???

    Thanks,

    FC

    FC, Apr 18, 2005

  2. FC

    Big Will Guest

    view, sort by, grouped by sort g.

    Regards,

    Will

    Big Will, Apr 18, 2005

  3. FC

    FC Guest

    I see it but the option is greyed out, any ideas???

    FC, Apr 18, 2005
  4. FC

    Big Will Guest

    try clicking on an e-mail account folder. The option is greyed out if
    you're viewing a newsgroup account at the time.

    Regards,

    Will
    For a quality usenet news server, try DNEWS, easy to install,
    fast, efficient and reliable. For home servers or carrier class
    installations with millions of users it will allow you to grow!
    ---- See http://netwinsite.com/sponsor/sponsor_dnews.htm ----

    Big Will, Apr 19, 2005
  5. FC

    FC Guest