    in exactly what you want so you can have it just how you would like it.
    Thank you very much and please reply.

    Vince Slevin

    vince, Nov 19, 2003

  2. vince

    Jeremy Guest

    Not if you are so smart that you advertise in newsgroups, and the rest
    of Antarctica feels the same way, but they are too polite to say
    anything.
    :)
    JJ

    Jeremy, Nov 19, 2003

  3. vince

    vince Guest

    Sorry, but I need to start somewhere.

    vince, Nov 20, 2003
  4. vince

    DeMoN LaG Guest

    Not here

    --
    AIM: FrznFoodClerk (actually me)
    website: under construction

    DeMoN LaG, Nov 20, 2003
  5. vince

    Night_Seer Guest

    Start with friends, relatives, and co-workers.

    Night_Seer, Nov 20, 2003