Custom computer on ebay

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by Vince Slevin, Jan 31, 2004.

  1. Vince Slevin

    Vince Slevin Guest

    I have a great custom computer on ebay right now:

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2784554804&ssPageName=ADME:B:LC:US:1

    Item name: GREAT GAMING CUSTOM COMPUTER! 3 GHZ PENTIUM 4

    Subtitle: 3.0 ghz P4 80GB hard drive 512MB RAM

    Item number: 2784554804

    Listing format: Auction

    Main category: Computers:Desktop PCs:3.0 GHz, 3000+ & Higher:Intel
    Pentium 4

    Quantity: 1

    Start price: $850.00

    Listing duration: 7 days