CURIOUS ABOUT THE 20D !!!

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Annika1980, Nov 28, 2004.

  1. Annika1980

    Annika1980 Guest

    Annika1980, Nov 28, 2004

  2. Annika1980

    justmichael Guest

    justmichael, Nov 29, 2004

  3. Annika1980

    Jer Guest

    Jer, Nov 29, 2004
  4. Annika1980

    JPS Guest

    JPS, Nov 29, 2004
  5. David J. Littleboy, Nov 29, 2004
  6. Annika1980

    Jer Guest

    Forget filters, I think the only protection for this situation would be
    a camera condom.

    Jer, Nov 29, 2004
  7. Annika1980

    Annika1980 Guest

    Annika1980, Nov 29, 2004
  8. Annika1980

    Big Bill Guest

    Internal Server Error
    unable to complete your request.

    Please contact the server administrator, and
    inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might
    have done that may have caused the error.

    More information about this error may be available in the server error
    log.

    Apache/1.3.29 Server at www.pbase.com Port 80
    ===========
    10:07 am Nov 29

    Big Bill, Nov 29, 2004
  9. Annika1980

    Annika1980 Guest

    From: Big Bill
    That's geek-speak for "Try Again Later."

    Annika1980, Nov 29, 2004
  10. Annika1980

    JPS Guest

    In message <>,
    That's what I hear, but I don't know Pale Male from any other adult
    Red-Tail. There are scores of other hawks in Central Park in the
    winter, besides Pale Male and his kin. There are hawks all over the
    city now through April; they come from the higher elevations inland
    where their prey become less active, and less visible as the snow cover
    develops. I see hawks almost every day now in the busiest parts of the
    South Bronx, often far from any tree-filled park. Just this morning, I
    saw a Sharp-shinned Hawk chasing a flock of pidgeons over the housing
    projects by the Willis Avenue Bridge. Hawks seem to love the urban life
    in the winter.

    JPS, Nov 29, 2004