    edit/copy and edit/paste works fine though.

    Any thoughts?

    Thanks

    jjshabadoo, Aug 30, 2004

  2. jjshabadoo

    Quivis Guest

    Have you installed any helper apps recently? Such as those "create
    screen shots easily" apps that float around the 'net, for instance. (To
    me it sounds as a keyboard hook some app might have installed.) If yes,
    check its settings. You might be able to turn that "feature" off.

    Don't know which version of Windows you're using, but if you have XP
    (maybe also on Win2k), try the C-A-Del chord, and select the
    "Processes" tab. Perhaps you'll find something there that looks
    familiar.

    Other places to check are
    Control Panel -->
    Keyboard settings,