    shut down or close the window, etc. Not sure if it's a virus or something.
    When I right click on the icon in the task bar it doesn't do a thing. Any
    ideas?

    Jim, Nov 9, 2005

  2. Jim

    Jim Guest

    Solved.

    Jim, Nov 9, 2005

  3. Jim bashed at the keyboard and came up with this gem of wisdom in
    24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    So what the hell was it? Might be a good idea to post the solution so any
    one else having the problem can find a answer..

    Michael Thompson, Nov 9, 2005
  4. Jim

    Trax Guest

    |>Jim bashed at the keyboard and came up with this gem of wisdom in
    |>24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    |>

    |>> Solved.

    |>So what the hell was it? Might be a good idea to post the solution so any
    |>one else having the problem can find a answer..

    He double clicked on the window.

    Trax, Nov 9, 2005
  5. Jim

    Dickens Guest

    Quite right.
    Thank you. Terribly glad I didn't have to stumble across this myself
    w/out forewarning.
    Charles

    Dickens, Nov 9, 2005
  6. Jim

    Jim Guest

    Correct. Found the solution after doing another google search.

    Jim, Nov 9, 2005